Our Carbine level 2 courses focus on utilization of modern rifle platforms (AR/AK) as a primary and handguns as a secondary.
Combative Carbine 2; Our level 2 carbine course focuses on utilizing a carbine as a primary weapon system, with a handgun as a secondary weapon. We cover malfunction drills, transitioning to/from the handgun, turn and shoot drills, moving while shooting, speed v accuracy, utilization of cover and concealment, and introduction to small team tactics. .
Introduction to Carbine LVL1, Everyday Carry/Handgun Lvl2, or instructor approval
NOTE: This course has a student minimum of 3 and student maximum of 6
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What This Course Covers
- Speed/tactical reloads and Malfunction drills
- Timed ready up drills, multiple target engagements, turn and shoot drills
- 1-Handed weapon manipulation, non-dominate shooting skills
- Use of cover and concealment, barricades, sight over bore
- Ground Fighting with a Carbine / prone, kneeling, standing, supported and unsupported
- Moving and shooting, introduction to team movements and communication
- Stress drills, transitions to the pistol
- Eye and Ear protection
- Note taking material
- Carbine type rifle WITH sling
- 400 rounds of rifle ammunition, 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- At least 4 rifle magazines, and 2 rifle magazine pouches/ At least 3 pistol magazines, and 2 pistol magazine pouches
- Optics (red dot or magnified) and/OR back up iron sights
- Range appropriate attire for an Arizona outdoor range, sunscreen, and ball cap are encouraged
- WATER, snacks or a lunch