Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms. One-day course. Classroom instruction and then range training in Tucson, AZ. Introduces the power and versatility of the contemporary shotgun in practical, safe and fun course.
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What this course covers
- Firearms Safety and Safe Gun Handling
- Intro to Pump Action and Semi-automatic Shotgun
- Features, Functions and Components
- Various Loading Techniques
- Marksmanship Fundamentals / from the ground up
- Employing the Shotgun / various distances
- Employing the Shotgun / various loads
Appropriate 12 Gauge or 20 Gauge Pump or Semi-automatic Shotgun
Eye and Ear Protection (“Double-Plug” ear protection recommended)
Sturdy footwear (NO open-toed shoes or sandals)
Minimum of 75 rounds 00 Buck, 25 rounds Birdshot, 10 rounds Slug
Cap with brim
Appropriate attire for Arizona weather on private outdoor range
Water and snacks/bag lunch for full training day
Rental Guns and Gear available upon coordinated request.