This is our Level II Intermediate Handgun SKILL BUILDER course. This is ALL – RANGE, no classroom instruction.
This course is intended to challenge the shooter at any skill level, with timed/scored drills ranging from 3 to 25 yards. The dual purpose is to BUILD SKILL, while marrying speed, power and accuracy.
Intro to Handguns AND Essential Defensive Carry. Safe Gun Handling skills are required & non-negotiable. Demonstrated skill & safety out of/back into the holster is also required.
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What This Course Covers
Students will need:
- ConceIf aled Carry Handgun (.380 or greater caliber)
- A sturdy holster
- At least (3) magazines and a magazine pouch
- 400 rounds of target ammunition minimum,
- Eye & hearing protection
- Lots of water/Gatorade and snacks/bag lunch for a full training day outdoors
- Note-taking material
- Weather appropriate attire. (No open-toed shoes or sandals.)
- Bring more water than you think you’ll need.
** LADIES: Purses ARE allowed and encouraged in this course, particularly if you plan to carry concealed “off the body” in a purse or bag. Train in the real world, for how you’ll really need to safely and effectively deploy your firearm from your purse. **