PRIVATE INSTRUCTION 5/19/21
May 19 @ 7:00 am - 9:30 am
Note: Please be able to show payment for every student attending the course.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
Private Instruction: $150/per person for 2-3 hours of ALL RANGE instruction. Students are welcome to train with Handguns, Rifles, or Shotguns during Private Instruction. If you would like to attend with one more person, or schedule a private instruction for a group, contact us at Training@dbackshootingsports.com.
Students will need to purchase 100 rounds of target (FMJ) ammunition. When using our handguns, students may purchase any combination of 9mm or 380acp for semi-autos, or 38spl for revolvers.
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
Utilization of our handguns is provided at NO additional charge.
The firearms we have available for use include; Glock 19 Gen5, Glock 43, Cz P10c, Smith and Wesson Ez380, Glock 42, and Smith & Wesson Model 649 (revolver).
What this course covers
- Universal Safe Gun Handling Rules
- Components of Handguns, Rifles, or Shotguns
- Types of actions for a specific firearm
- Types of Ammunition
- Terms and definitions
- Safe Storage of Firearms
- Loading, Unloading, Malfunctions
- Grip, Stance and Aiming for any firearm(s)
- Shotguns may shoot clay pigeons
- Marksmanship, Defensive, or Competition Skills and Drills
- Vehicle access and Barriers available
- Active feed back from the instructor, course completion, notes to take home
(Firearms may be provided at no extra charge)
Eye / Hearing Protection
Handgun(s): Revolver or Semi-Automatic of .22 LR caliber or greater
Rifle(s): Carbines, lever actions, Range is limited to 50-100y
Shotgun(s): Pump/Semi/Break, Defensive or Clay pigeons
A minimum of 100 rounds of target (FMJ) ammunition for pistols, 140 rounds for rifles, 75 rounds (bird shot) for shotguns
Weather appropriate attire for the private outdoor range (no sandals or open-toed footwear)