KNIFE LVL 3 – TEMPLATE
March 1, 2030 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
KNIFE LVL 3
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
Our Knife Level 3, Covert Knife Operations course focuses on open carry knives, mainly on plate carriers or body armor. This course works weapon access, defense, and offense while encumbered in full kit. Whether law enforcement, military, or a prepared civilian, this course is absolutely essential to fighting once the primary and secondary firearms have gone down.
Please bring your fitness with you to this course! We utilize blue guns and training knives for this course, students may bring their gear for inspection and discussion, however the course will be run WITH NO AMMUNITION PRESENT.
What this course covers
- Defense and Offensive tactics for carbines, pistols, and knives
- Weapon access, when and how to utilize the knife
- Components of knife handling
- Open hand defensive and offensive skills
- Multiple drills reacting to close combat
- Terms and definitions
- Course Completion, Summary
Body armor is welcome but not required
Water or sports drinks
Gym clothing, or regular duty uniform