- This event has passed.
COMBATIVE CARBINE LVL2 5/8/21
May 8 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
COMBATIVE CARBINE LVL2
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
The Combative Carbine LVL2 course is approximately 4-5 hours of instruction focusing on manipulation between a primary (carbine) and secondary (handgun) weapon utilization. This course enlightens the skills necessary for deployment of a two weapon system. Following our crawl, walk, run training methodology, this course covers defensive shooting tactics that include shooting from the kneeling and prone positions. Students should be aware that this course does involve movements and should make instructors aware of any physical disabilities. At the end of this course students will match foot work with firearm skill.
Intro to Carbine AND Everyday Carry (handgun lvl 2)
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What This Course Covers
- Speed/tactical reloads and Malfunction drills
- Timed ready up drills, multiple target engagements, turn and shoot drills (foot work)
- 1-Handed weapon manipulation, non-dominate shooting skills
- Use of cover and concealment
- Ground Fighting with a Carbine / prone, kneeling, standing, supported and unsupported
- Moving and shooting, introduction to team movements and communication
- Stress drills, transitions to the pistol
- Eye and Ear protection
- Note taking material
- Carbine type rifle WITH sling, HANDGUN with Holster
- 600 rounds of Rifle ammunition, and 200 rounds of Pistol ammunition
- At least 4 rifle magazines, and 2 rifle magazine pouches/ At least 2 pistol magazines, and 1 pistol magazine pouch
- Optics (red dot or magnified) and/OR back up iron sights
- Range appropriate attire for an Arizona outdoor range, sunscreen, and ball cap are encouraged
- WATER, snacks or a lunch