Our lifesaver training covers everything from accredited Stop The Bleed courses to tactical combat casualty care. Whether civilian, law enforcement, or military, your skills will be refined and tested during each level of training. Review each course description for pricing, scheduling, and details on required materials.
Must attend level 1 before attending level 2, or get special permission by emailing our instructors at Training@dbackshootingsports.com
We are hosting accredited and certified Stop The Bleed Courses!
What this course covers
- Tools of the trade, setting up an IFAK
- Assessing a casualty
- Non-invasive treatment techniques
- TCCC, Tactical Combat Casualty Care (lvl2)
- Good Samaritan Law in Arizona (How to avoid Gross Negligence liability)
- Contact with Law enforcement
- Communication with 911 operators
- Case-vac or Med-vac assessments
- What has changed? The history of first response
- Wound packing and tourniquet application hands on application
- Note taking material for the classroom portion
- Please bring any medical equipment or first aid kit you may already have for inspection
- Courses have specific required gear, check each course for details
A US Army 82nd Airborne Reconnaissance Infantryman, and Operation Iraqi Freedom veteran (2008-2009), I also spend as much time as possible outside hunting and fishing. Having countless hours training with multiple weapon platforms from crew served weapons to pistols, and having trained military, law enforcement, and civilians. We are constantly updating our training curriculum, making Diamondback an ideal training environment for individuals from every walk of life.
-NRA Certifications: Refuse to be A Victim Instructor, Range Safety Officer, Pistol Instructor, Rifle Instructor, Shotgun Instructor, Inside and Outside the Home Personal Protection Instructor
-Arizona Department of Public Safety, Unarmed and Armed Security Guard Instructor
-Arizona Game and Fish Hunter Education Volunteer Instructor
-Sabre Red OC Spray Instructor
-ASP Baton, Handcuffing, and Flashlight Tactics Instructor
A Former US Marine, Roan Grimm has dedicated his life to the study of the grim realities of violent close combat. With 35+ years of martial arts, the past 27 of which have been focused on the weapon intensive Filipino martial arts (arnis/eskrima/kali) and WWII era American combatives (scientific dirty fighting). With over 125 real contact stick fights with the world renown Dog Brothers, Grimm has tested the theories of actual fighting with impact weapons at a level few can approach.
-NRA certified RSO, Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun Instructor
-Guro (black belt equivalent) in Nitullama silat as well as Dog Brothers Martial Arts
-Ma’a Guro in Sub3 American Kali, and Full Dog Brother – “Poi Dog”
-AZ DPS certified Unarmed Guard Instructor
-Creator of ADEPT personal security program