Each of our courses has a corresponding NIGHT course of fire. Starting with Introduction to Night shooting, we begin utilizing manipulation techniques. Our level 2 courses are focused on foot work, running equipment in low light and no light conditions. The level 3 courses are centered around reacting to contact under night time conditions with/without the use of night vision.
Students must attend the corresponding DAY course PRIOR to attending the NIGHT portion of training
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What this course covers
- Gear use and set up
- Fundamentals revisited (handgun and carbine)
- Several Fast-n-Slow drills
- Utilizing handheld flashlight methods
- Utilizing weapon mounted lights
- Using darkness as cover
- Multiple Target engagements
- How to manipulate a gun in darkness
- Vehicle Ops
- CQB Drills
- Team Drills
- Low-Light/No-Light operations
*Check each course description on the sign up page for particular required gear!*
Semi-auto Carbine or Handgun
Sturdy strong-side holster
Red lens headlamp
Flashlight(s) – handheld AND weapon-mounted flashlight
Rental Guns and Gear available upon coordinated request for LEVEL 1 only.