The Force on Force I course is a highly dynamic, physically demanding Defensive Handgun 1-Day training course. Utilizing gas or CO2 operated airsoft blowback pistols (not electric), and full face paintball masks, Force on Force I introduces multiple defensive handgun techniques. Participants must be able to squat, crouch, lunge, and move swiftly in any direction. All training and instruction occur on the outdoor private range.
This is not a “spray and pray” Airsoft outing, where everyone gets shot. This is a highly structured training course, with clear training points and techniques introduced in a “shooter vs. shooter” active arena. Many square range dogmatic theories will be tested in this class.
Essential Defensive Carry minimum requirement. Defensive Handgun I recommended
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
- Gear selection, inspection and set up
- Effective Concealed Carry options
- Introduction to basic Force on Force principles
- Breakdown of Defensive Handgun dynamics
- Moving off the X / How to Prevail in the gunfight
- Drawing from concealment
- Shooting while moving
- Tueller Drills / facing the edged weapon
- Sights vs. Point Shooting drills
- CQB Drills / “Gun in your face” drills
CO2 or Gas Operated blowback Airsoft Pistol
Full face Paintball mask
Concealment Holster (be prepared to train with the rig you bring)
Green Gas or CO2
Bag of plastic pellets (minimum of 500)
Protective Clothing: gloves, neck protection, sweatshirt or hoodie, cup
NO LIVE AMMUNITION and NO ACTUAL FIREARMS allowed in the immediate training area