This is a custom Level III firearms training course. Highly dynamic and physically demanding, this course requires non-negotiable, top-tier Safe Gun Handling skills.
Prerequisites: Essential Defensive Carry and Intro to Handguns.
Essential Defensive Carry and Intro to Handguns.
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What this course covers
- Gear use and set up
- Fundamentals revisited (handgun and carbine)
- Several Fast-n-Slow drills
- Timed Malfunction Clearance drills
- Timed Reload drills
- Shooting While Moving
- Multiple Targets/Various Distance Engagements
- Ground Fighting
- Vehicle Ops
- CQC Drills
- Team Drills
- Low-Light/No-Light ops.
- Semi-auto Handgun with at least 4 magazines,
- Semi-auto Carbine (AR, AK) with at least 4 mags,
- Sturdy strong-side holster
- Dual handgun mag pouch
- Dual AR or AK mag pouch
- Rifle sling
- Flashlight(s) – handheld or weapon-mounted flashlight.
This training course involves running, squatting, kneeling and firing from unorthodox firing positions. Bring your fitness with you.
Rental Guns and Gear available upon coordinated request.