- This event has passed.
WOMEN’S SELF DEFENSE 10/10-10/17-10/24-10/31 (Thursdays)
October 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
WOMEN’S SELF DEFENSE
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
The Women’s ADEPT Protective Training program is an 8 hour course, broken into four 2-hour classes, covering the critical mindset and skill sets necessary for the modern woman to avoid/survive a predatory attack. This course places a HEAVY emphasis on the preventative measures a woman can utilize to significantly decrease the likelihood of becoming a victim of an attack in the first place. Covering the spectrum of outcomes, preparing for the worst case scenario of an actual attack, students will be taught the high-percentage physical skills needed to effectively survive the ambush and create avenues of escape. The focus of the coursework is avoidance, survival, escape.
NOTES: $200 is for 4 class sessions, courses may also be paid per course @ $50 per session. Days may be changed to accommodate our students’ busy schedules.
Any questions may be sent to our instructors at firstname.lastname@example.org , or directly to our martial arts instructor at Roan.Grimm@GrimmRealitiesAcademy.com
Physical disabilities are accommodated for during this course!
What this course covers
- The ADEPT
- Proper mindset
- Preventative Measures
- Proper Falling Techniques
- Proper Recovering Techniques
- The Three A’s
- The Three D’s
- The Three E’s
- The P
- The Three T’s
- Recommended Force Multipliers
- Weapons of Opportunity
- Typical Pre-Attack Indicators
- Predator Victim Selection Process
- Typical Criminal Attack Process
- Asocial versus Social Violence Critical Differences
- Verbal De-Escalation Techniques
Gym style clothing and footwear
Water or sports drinks