VEHICLE DEFENSE HANDGUN LVL 2.5 1/22/2022
January 22 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
VEHICLE DEFENSE HANDGUN LVL 2.5
Jan. 22nd, 2022
Time: 11:00am – 3:00pm Range
Location: Location provided by email
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
Handgun Vehicle Defense level 2.5: Beginning with how to safely draw a handgun from concealment/open carry while seated in a stationary/moving vehicle. Students then engage targets from a stationary vehicle, covering how to defeat the seat belt for handgun deployment. Students then will practice exiting the vehicle, covering the when, why, and how of dismounting. This course engages various concepts of VCQB, within the reality of running a handgun while solo or with passengers in the vehicle.
Everyday Carry (Handgun Lvl 2)
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What This Course Covers
- Communication during movements
- Shooting from a stationary vehicle
- Utilizing vehicles as cover, eliminating the use of cover
- How to move into and out of vehicles, solo or in teams
- Clearing malfunctions and reloading while in a vehicle
- Dynamics of vehicles for cover or concealment
- Stress drills
- Eye and Ear protection
- Note taking material
- Handgun with HOLSTER
- 300 rounds
- At least 3 pistol magazines, and 2 pistol magazine pouches, or 3 carbine magazines and 2 carbine pouches
- Range appropriate attire for an Arizona outdoor range, sunscreen, and ball cap are encouraged
- WATER, snacks or a lunch