UNARMED GUARD 8-HOUR 9/22/20
September 22 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
UNARMED GUARD 8-HOUR
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
The Unarmed Guard course is an 8-hour block of instruction covering the required AZ DPS lesson plan.
Reference AZ DPS licensing unit at; https://www.azdps.gov/licensing/sg for information about which course of instruction is right for you, or contact the store at 520-886-8338 and ask for Ben.
This is the Unarmed Course only. **Diamondback Shooting Sports is NOT a register security guard company with Az DPS** (Our instructors are certified, students will leave with a training verification form that must be signed by a register security guard company)
What this course covers
- Unarmed guard procedures
- Law and legal procedures
- ARS statutes
- De-escalation of a hostile situation
- How to set up a duty belt
- Use of Force
- Less Lethal equipment maintenance and use
- Note taking material for the classroom portion
- Duty Belt and duty gear is optional