PRIVATE INSTRUCTION 7/10/20
July 10 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
Private Instruction: $100/per person (Max of 2 students) for 2 hours of range instruction. One on one instruction, held Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, 8:00 am – 10:00 am. Students are welcome to train with Handguns, Rifles, or Shotguns during Private Instruction.
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What This Course Covers
- Students may bring their own firearms or firearms may be provided
- Firearm Safety and Safe Range Procedures
- Introduction to Advanced instruction of your choice!
- Students may train with Rifles, Pistols, or Shotguns
- Students will leave with critical skill building exercises
- Students are able to move through training information at their own pace
- Eye and Ear protection
- Note taking material
- Rifle, Handgun, or Shotgun (Available for use at no extra charge)
- 75 rounds for SHOTGUNS, 100 rounds for PISTOLS, 200 rounds for RIFLES
- Email our instructors, Training@dbacktraining.com with details of training desired
- Range appropriate attire for an Arizona outdoor range, sunscreen, and ball cap are encouraged
- Drinks and Snacks are welcome on the range