LEVEL 3 CARBINE AND HANDGUN 12/5/2020
December 5 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
LVL 3 CARBINE AND HANDGUN
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
Carbine and Handgun level 3 course highlights our run methodology of training. These courses are highly dynamic and not for the faint of heart. Safe gun handling is an absolute must during these courses!!! Our level 3 courses all have the PRE-REQUISITE, Level 3 Run Test, which is conducted the day of training.
Handgun qualifications begin with the new FBI qualification. Carbine qualifications are timed drills created by our instructors.
Combative Carbine level 2
DUE TO AMMO SHORTAGES the course has reduced ammunition needs, this course is designed for 800 rounds of rifle and 400 rounds of pistol ammunition, the qualifications must be passed in order to keep shooting for the day. Students must have a minimum of 400 rounds rifle and 200 rounds of pistol ammo.
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What this course covers
- A violation of any safe gun handling rule is an immediate DQ for the day
- Qualifications with handguns from concealment and open carry
- Qualifications with rifles from low ready, high ready, and transitions to/from pistol
- Critical skills assessments, ‘Every day Rifle’.
- Utilizing every shooting position and grip
- Movements with small team tactics, 4-6 man teams
- Approaching threat areas, CQB, door entry and room clearance
- Avenues of approach, crossing open areas, and roads
- React to contact and break contact drills
- Talking guns, communication under fire
- Pressing through a threat, bounding
- Course Completion, Summary
Eye / Hearing Protection
Semi auto handgun, concealment holster and open carry holster, 2 mag pouches and 4 magazines
Carbine type rifle, sling, optic and iron sights, 3 mag pouches and 4 magazines
A minimum of 800 rounds of target (FMJ) ammunition for rifles, 400 rounds for handguns
Water, snacks or lunch, and sunscreen as appropriate
Weather appropriate attire for the private outdoor range (no sandals or open-toed footwear)