KNIFE LVL 2 – TEMPLATE
March 1, 2030 @ 12:00 am
KNIFE LVL 2
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
Knife Level 2 teaches American Kali, the premier hybrid combative system for the modern citizen warrior. Covering the combat spectrum from empty hands to firearms, standing to grounded, American Kali seeks to develop the fighting efficacy and unconquerable mindset necessary to survive deadly encounters. With roots in the same process that produced the legendary OSS fighting operatives and Marine Raiders of WWII, American Kali places a heavy emphasis on physical aggression, mental resiliency, and emotional stability.
This is a physically demanding curriculum of study. Any students with physical limitations should make the instructor aware of them when registering for the course, to ensure student specific needs can be met.
What this course covers
- Mindset to win the fight
- Unarmed and armed combative techniques
- Striking, throwing, grappling, limb and joint destruction, chokes, holds
- A strong focus on the reality of contact distance weapons – knife, baton, long blades (machetes), fist loads (“tactical” pen / flashlights, etc…
- Recognizing and utilizing weapons of opportunity
- Terms and definitions
- Coherence of movement, economy of motion, and violence of action
- Course Completion, Summary
Gym appropriate clothing