- This event has passed.
EDC/HANDGUN LVL2 *NIGHT* 7/31/2021
July 31 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
EVERYDAY CARRY/HANDGUN LVL2 **NIGHT SHOOT**
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
Everyday Carry (EDC) NIGHT shoot consists of low light and no light training. Students begin by identifying high percentage and low percentage accuracy and speed, preform malfunction and reload drills, then move to engaging from Vtac barriers and vehicles.
Everyday Carry DAY or instructor approval
NOTES: Handheld light either in a pocket or on belt, red lens headlamp, and weapon mounted light required
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What this course covers
- Safety and Safe Gun Handling for Concealed Carry/Open Carry applications
- Weapon mounted lights, options and selection
- Handheld light applications
- Mental Conditioning / Mindset, and proper planning
- How to use darkness as an advantage
- Safety and Safe Gun Handling / Hot Range Rules
- Drawing from the Holster
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship revisited/slow fire for accuracy
- Defensive Shooting, flash sight picture, controlled pair
- Multiple Target Engagements
- After Action Drills
- Loading, Reloading / Tactical and Emergency Reloads
- Shooting while Moving
- Failure to stop drills
- One-Hand / Off-Hand shooting
- Malfunction Clearance drills
Note taking material
Eye / Hearing Protection (Electronic Hearing Protection strongly encouraged)
Concealed Carry or Open Carry Handgun (No single action “cowboy” guns)
Concealed carry holster, or Open carry holster, No soft/collapsible holsters.
Red Lens Headlamp, handheld light, AND a weapon mounted light
At minimum three magazines
At minimum two magazine pouches
Minimum of 300 rounds of target ammunition
Water / snacks
Weather appropriate attire for outdoor private range