EDC/HANDGUN LVL 2 **NIGHT** 8/29/20
August 29 @ 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
EDC/HANDGUN LVL 2 *NIGHT*
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
Our Handgun level 2 course, Everyday Carry (EDC) NIGHT, is approximately a 4-5 hour Level 2 course of instruction occurring entirely on the range. Beginning by revisiting the last drills from our EDC day shoot, we immediately enter into defensive tactics utilizing weapon mounted lights and handheld lights. We cover multiple drills utilizing barriers, and wrap up the training by shooting while moving.
Everyday Carry DAY SHOOT
This is the NIGHT shoot portion of lvl 2 training
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What this course covers
- Safety and Safe Gun Handling for Concealed Carry applications
- Holster options and selection
- Ammunition options and selection
- Mental Conditioning / Mindset, and proper planning
- What to do AFTER you win the gunfight
- Safety and Safe Gun Handling / Hot Range Rules
- Drawing from the Holster
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship revisited/slow fire for accuracy
- Defensive Shooting, flash sight picture, controlled pair
- Multiple Target Engagements
- After Action Drills
- Loading, Reloading / Tactical and Emergency Reloads
- Shooting while Moving
- Failure to stop drills
- One-Hand / Off-Hand shooting
- Malfunction Clearance drills
RED LENS HEADLAMP & WEAPON MOUNTED LIGHT & HANDHELD FLASHLIGHT
Eye / Hearing Protection (Electronic Hearing Protection strongly encouraged)
Concealed Carry or Open Carry Handgun of 22lr or greater caliber (No single action “cowboy” guns)
Concealed carry holster, or Open carry holster (Purses, Cross-Draw, and Small-of-Back rigs ARE permissible)
No soft/collapsible holsters.
Spare Magazines (at least three Magazines total) or Speed Loaders for revolvers
Spare Magazine pouch / speed loader pouch
Minimum of 400 rounds of target ammunition
Water / snacks / bag lunch for full training day
Sunscreen and weather appropriate attire for outdoor private range