- This event has passed.
COMBATIVE CARBINE LVL 2 – 08/17/2019
August 17 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
COMBATIVE CARBINE LVL 2
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
The Combative Carbine LVL 2 course is our approximately 5-6 hour Level II rifle training course, tailored to contemporary semi-automatic carbines/rifles. (e.g. AR-15, FN-FAL, AK-47, AK-74) The course is ALL RANGE INSTRUCTION. NO CLASSROOM. Prerequisite for this course is Intro to Carbines. Participants should be able to stand for long period, kneel, crouch and sit, and run. (“Senior Friendly” versions of all our Dynamic Shooting Drills exist in this level of training.)
Intro to Carbines Lvl 1
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What This Course Covers
Combative Carbine LVL 2 is a dynamic firearms course, designed to test and develop Weapons Handling Skill.
With a continued emphasis on Safety and non-negotiable Safe Gun Handling skills, this course will also cover:
- Numerous reload drills
- Ready-up Drills
- 1-Handed weapon manipulation
- Transition drills
- Use of cover and concealment, barricades
- Introduction of Ground Fighting with a Carbine
- Multiple Target Engagements at various distances
- A qualification that will push your weapons handling skills and marksmanship skills to their limits.