- This event has passed.
COMBATIVE CARBINE / HG LVL3 (NIGHT) 09/28/2019
September 28 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
COMBATIVE CARBINE / HANDGUN LVL 3 (NIGHT)
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
The Combative Carbine & Handgun Combo is a Level 3 firearms training course. This course may be attended with handgun ONLY, carbine ONLY, or handgun and carbine combination. Highly dynamic and physically demanding, this course requires non-negotiable, top-tier Safe Gun Handling skill. This class includes advanced drills including vehicle ops, CQB, pressing through the threat, breaking contact solo and in a team, movement shooting, communicating and shooting, and this course will never be the same twice, inducing the real-life scenario of an actual gunfight.
LVL2 Handgun AND LVL2 Carbine
This course has a student minimum of 3 and a student maximum of 8. Students MUST have a weapon mounted light, handheld light, and a red lens headlamp.
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What this course covers
- Gear use and set up
- Fundamentals revisited (handgun and carbine)
- Several Fast-n-Slow drills
- Timed Malfunction Clearance drills
- Timed Reload drills
- Shooting While Moving
- Multiple Targets/Various Distance Engagements
- CQB Drills
- Team Drills
Semi-auto Carbine (AR, AK)
4 mags and two mag pouches for pistols
4 mags and two mag pouches for carbines
Minimum 300 rounds of pistol and 500 rounds of carbine ammunition
Sturdy strong-side holster
IF HANDGUN ONLY/ Minimum of 800 rounds of ammunition, 6 mags, two mag pouches
IF CARBINE ONLY/ Minimum of 800 rounds of ammunition, 6 mags, two mag pouches
Change of clothes, or range clothes, eye and ear protection