CARBINE LVL2 5/19/2023
May 19 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
CARBINE (AR/AK) LVL2
May 19th, 2023
Time: 11:00am – 3:00pm (Range)
Location: Diamondback Private Range
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
Our Carbine Lvl. 2 course focuses on utilizing a carbine as a primary weapon system, with a handgun as a secondary weapon. We cover malfunction drills, transitioning to/from the handgun, turn and shoot drills, moving while shooting, speed v accuracy, utilization of cover and concealment, and introduction to small team tactics. .
Intro to Handguns or Training Cadre approval
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What this course covers
- Speed/tactical reloads and Malfunction drills
- Timed ready up drills, multiple target engagements, turn and shoot drills
- 1-Handed weapon manipulation, non-dominate shooting skills
- Use of cover and concealment, barricades, sight over bore
- Ground Fighting with a Carbine / prone, kneeling, standing, supported and unsupported
- Moving and shooting, introduction to team movements and communication
- Stress drills, transitions to the pistol
- Eye and Ear protection
- Note taking material
- Carbine type rifle WITH sling
- 400 rounds of rifle ammunition, 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- At least 4 rifle magazines, and 2 rifle magazine pouches/ At least 3 pistol magazines, and 2 pistol magazine pouches
- Optics (red dot or magnified) and/OR back up iron sights
- Range appropriate attire for an Arizona outdoor range, sunscreen, and ball cap are encouraged
- WATER, snacks or a lunch