- This event has passed.
AZ CONCEALED WEAPON PERMIT 11/21-11/22/2023
November 21 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
AZ CONCEALED WEAPON PERMIT
Note: Please bring your receipt, whether paper copy from in store, or electronic PayPal copy, with you to class.
Course Cancellation Policy Reminder:
- If a student notifies us at least 72 hours prior to the start of their course, the student may cancel for a full refund or reschedule to an alternate available course date with no rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us between 24 and 72 hours prior to the start of their course, no refund will be issued, but the student may reschedule to an alternate available course date by paying a $15 rescheduling fee.
- If a student notifies us less than 24 hours prior to the start of their course, or fails to attend their course, no refund will be issued, and the student may not reschedule to an alternate available course date without paying the full registration fee again.
The AZ Concealed Weapons Permit training class is classroom-only instruction lasting approximately six hours. This course offering has been split into two 3-hour long class sessions held on consecutive evenings or all day 9am-4pm. This course provides a heavy emphasis on law and legal issues, as well as safe gun handling pertaining to concealed carry, and home defense aspects.
Fingerprinting and CWP packets provided. Students are responsible for the AZ DPS $60 state fee for processing.
Arizona allows persons with: DD-214, AZ Armed Guard card, AZ Game and Fish Hunter Education Card, OR a Current or Expired Concealed Weapon Permit from Arizona or any other state to obtain a CWP without the required training. If you so choose to forgo the training, our sales floor staff will help fill out the paperwork and provide packets for said individuals.
What this course covers
- Completion of state CWP Application
- Completion of state-required Fingerprint cards and fingerprinting
- Universal Safe Gun Handling Rules
- Safe Storage of firearms
- Concealed Carry Applications
- Administrative Law, CWP Legal Requirements and Prohibitions
- AZ CWP Application Process
- Restricted Areas
- AZ Law pertaining to Carrying Concealed / Open Carry
- AZ Law pertaining to Crimes against Persons, Crimes against Property, Trespass crimes
- Judgmental “What Would You Do?” Scenarios, applying the law to real-world situations
- Contact with Law Enforcement Officers
- Reciprocity and traveling to other states
- Planning and Mental Conditioning, Concealed Carry and Home Defense applications