Our medical training courses cover everything from controlling massive bleeding to tactical combat casualty care. Whether civilian, law enforcement, or military, your skills will be refined and tested during each level of training. Review each course description for pricing, scheduling, and details on required materials.
Our medical courses DO NOT certify any level of state required training such as CPR or EMT. Training is for extra curricular knowledge and experience only.
What this course covers
- Tools of the trade, setting up an IFAK
- Assessing a casualty
- Non-invasive treatment techniques
- TCCC, Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- Good Samaritan Law in Arizona (How to avoid Gross Negligence liability)
- Contact with Law enforcement
- Communication with 911 operators
- Case-vac or Med-vac assessments
- What has changed? The history of first response
- Wound packing and tourniquet application hands on application
- Note taking material for the classroom portion
- Please bring any medical equipment or first aid kit you may already have for inspection
- Courses have specific required gear, check each course for details