Our Carbine level 2 courses focus on the ‘walk’ portion of our training methodology, ‘crawl, walk, run’.
Combative Carbine 2; Our level 2 carbine course focuses on utilizing a carbine as a primary weapon system, with a handgun as a secondary weapon. We cover malfunction drills, transitioning to/from the handgun, turn and shoot drills, and much more.
Close combat and ground fighting; Statistically speaking, most defensive shoots are within 3-7 yards, are extremely fast-paced, and extremely violent. This course has a classroom portion of training that mimics real altercations, challenges the 21 ft rule, and includes defensive tactics covering open hand, knife, and firearms (Handgun/Carbine). We highlight the importance of weapon retention and weapon access in the classroom portion of training. The range portion covers the practical applications of these skills.
Carbine Vehicle Operations 2; Weapon retention and weapon access inside a vehicle are widely overlooked and under-trained. This course covers defensive tactics in and around vehicles, for when all other defensive measures have failed.
Close Quarter Battle 2; Taking what we have learned from the home defense course, we now begin walking through our homes or public buildings. Students will leave with the defensive/offensive live fire practical skills needed to move through buildings.
Introduction to Carbine LVL1, Everyday Carry/Handgun Lvl2
NOTE: This course has a student minimum of 3 and student maximum of 6
Must be lawfully allowed to train with firearms.
What This Course Covers
- Speed/tactical reloads and Malfunction drills
- Timed ready up drills, multiple target engagements, turn and shoot drills
- 1-Handed weapon manipulation, non-dominate shooting skills
- Use of cover and concealment, barricades, sight over bore,
- Ground Fighting with a Carbine / prone, kneeling, standing, supported and unsupported
- Moving and shooting, introduction to team movements and communication
- Stress drills, transitions to the pistol
- Eye and Ear protection
- Note taking material
- Carbine type rifle WITH sling
- 600 rounds of rifle ammunition, 200 rounds of pistol ammunition (Course specific)
- At least 4 rifle magazines, and 2 rifle magazine pouches/ At least 2 pistol magazines, and 1 pistol magazine
- Optics (red dot or magnified) and/OR back up iron sights
- Range appropriate attire for an Arizona outdoor range, sunscreen, and ball cap are encouraged
- WATER, snacks or a lunch